Veterans Day Assembly 2015
Catskill Teachers Association 3rd Annual 5K Run/Walk for a Claus
In Conjunction with the Catskill’s “A Day in December” Event
Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 10:30am
Start/End at Catskill HS, 341 W. Main Street, Catskill, NY
Toy Donations & Proceeds from Race will Benefit:
COMMUNITY ACTION OF GREENE COUNTY & GOD’S STOREHOUSE and MATTHEW 25 Food Pantry
Please click here to download RunWalk Sponsor 2015
Please click here to download RunWalk Registration Form 2015
CES PTA's Keep It Local Certifi-Cats Fundraiser
Please click here for letter.
Please click here for order form.
Bus Routes 2015-2016-as of 10-28-15
Click here to investigate the Bus Routes for MS/HS*
Click here to investigate the Bus Routes for ES*
*Subject to change due to ongoing enrollment of students.
*Bus Routes are subject to change as students are added or deleted from the routes.
*Please be advised that additions or deletions to these existing stops will affect the current times posted.
Please click here to download RunWalk Flyer 2015
Important News Information to View
Catskill Central School District’s Status and Plans for the Future
APPR Notification Letter & APPR Notice & Release
- The Schooltool Student Information System's Parent Portal will allow you to see your
child's grades, interim reports, report cards, schedule, demographics, attendance and discipline records. Keep in contact with your child's teachers, guidance counselors, and principals through quick and easy email links.
Please click links below for 2016 Test Schedules. The 2016 test schedules are for the 2015-16 school year, including the Grades 3-8 testing programs and the Regents Exam schedules for January 2016 and June 2016.
The Fitness Center, located in the Catskill High School, is open for public use during the summer Monday-Friday 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m., and Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. When school is in session, the Fitness Center is open for public use Monday-Friday 5:30 a.m. – 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m., and Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. The cost is $1.00 per use. Please use the entrance located on the side of the building between the auditorium and the gym. An attendant is on duty during the times open.
Success 4 All Goals, Catskill Central School District
- Increase high school graduation cohort rate by 3%
- Students will achieve a proficient rating on common assessments, four core subjects, grades K-12, at a rate of 70%
- Students will demonstrate growth from one rating level to another, or, within a rating level, grades 4-8 SED assessments when compared to their individual scores from the prior school year administration of the exam by a rate of 3%
- Increase of 3% in the Regents Mastery rate, all exams, 2015 to 2016 administration
- Secondary course failures will be reduced by 10% from failure rate each quarter 2014-2015 compared to each quarter 2015-2016
Click to See All News & Announcements