This March, Catskill Central School District will be conducting registration for students entering Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten in September, 2017.
In order to be eligible to enter Kindergarten this coming fall, a student must be five years of age on or before December 1, 2017 and be a resident of the Catskill Central School District. Please note that our Kindergarten program is a full-day program.
In order to be eligible to enter Pre-Kindergarten this coming fall, a student must be four years of age on or before December 1, 2017 and be a resident of the Catskill Central School District. Please note there is no transportation provided for our half-day Pre-Kindergarten program.
At their scheduled appointment for registration, parents will need to bring the following items:
- Completed registration papers (to be mailed out closer to registration)
- Birth certificate (original with raised seal) or other proof of age
- Proof of residency (specifics included in mailing)
- Record of immunization
- Parent/Guardian(s) driver’s license
- Any applicable court documents (custody, etc.)
The registration process will not be complete, and the potential student will not be able to begin school until all the appropriate documents have been received by the registrar.
To set up an appointment or if you have any questions, contact the registrar, Nuala Jubie, at 518-943-0574, Ext. 3335.