Dear CES Families,
The weeks since the first day of school have flown by. Our hope is that you remain safe and well, and that you are weathering the autumn chill. In this letter, we would like to provide you with important scheduling information for the month of November.
- On Sunday, November 1st, Daylight Savings Time ends. We all turn our clocks back one hour.
- On Tuesday, November 3rd, which is Election Day, Catskill Central School District has scheduled professional development for all staff. As a result, neither Hybrid nor Virtual Instruction Modes will have classes. On Tuesday, November 3rd, there will be no school for CES students.
- On Wednesday, November 11th, Catskill Central School District will be closed in observance of Veterans Day. All school buildings will be closed, and there will be no school for CES students.
- On Thursday, November 19th and Friday, November 20th, CES will run a half day schedule with dismissal at 11:30 AM. Please make sure you plan accordingly. During the afternoons on November 19th and 20th, CES teachers will be scheduling virtual conferences with their students’ families. There will also be virtual Teacher Conferences on Thursday evening. Your child’s teacher will contact you to plan a time to meet.
- Thanksgiving Recess is scheduled for Wednesday, November 25th to Friday, November 27th. There will be no school for CES students during those three days. The District and all school buildings will be closed in observance of Thanksgiving on Thursday, November 26th and Friday, November 27th.
As always, thank you for your understanding and support as we continue to advance through this
unique school year. Please feel free to call the CES Main Office with questions at 518-943-0574.