(Released November, 2021)
The Patroon Conference will be following New York State Department of Health Guidance for the reopening of sports during the COVID pandemic. The priority in the conference is to keep our athletes, coaches, staff, event personnel and communities healthy.
We ask that all spectators adhere to the following guidelines:
- Prior to leaving for an athletic event spectators are asked to self screen. If you are sick please watch via livestream.
- Only four (4) spectators are allowed per participant at each contest (home or away). Districts can admit up to 50% of their gym capacity for their home games. Absolutely no more than 4 spectators per participant when traveling to another district. Adhere to District spectator limitations.
- Spectator capacity will be monitored by the home district.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times by all spectators. Spectators will provide their own face covering.
- Spectators are asked to maintain social distance from spectators from other households.
The districts will…
- provide event personnel, such as chaperones, at athletic contests to assist spectators.
- provide restroom facilities at events.
- clearly mark socially distanced spaces at events for spectators.
- livestream athletic contests.
Working together we can minimize the risk of exposure at athletic events and ensure that the season can be maintained from start to finish.