Monday, January 10, 2022.
Dear Catskill CSD Families,
I wanted to inform you that five individuals tested positive for COVID-19.
The breakdown is a follows:
(1) Student- CES last attended school 1/5.
(1) Student- CES last attended school on 1/6.
(1) Student-CES last school on 1/6.
(1) Student- CES last school on 1/6.
(1) Student- CES- last attended school on 1/7.
Contact tracing was required and all close contacts have been notified.
If you have particular questions or concerns, you may contact the GC DOPH at (518) 719-3600.
As always, you can reach out to me at (518) 943-4696 for questions as well.
Dr. Ronel Cook
Superintendent of Schools