This page will be updated as answers to your questions become available. Last updated March 24, 2020.
How will the response to COVID-19 affect state testing?
As of March 20, 2020 the New York State Education Department has suspended the following state assessments for the remainder of the school year:
- New York State Grades 3-8 English Language Arts Test
- New York State Grades 3-8 Mathematics Test
- New York State Grade 4 Elementary-Level Science Test
- New York State Grade 8 Intermediate-Level Science Test
- New York State English as a Second Language Achievement Test (NYSESLAT) in Grades K-12
- New York State Alternate Assessment (NYSAA) for students with severe cognitive disabilities in Grades 3-8 and high school