If you reside in the Catskill School District and have a child who will turn 5 years of age on or before December 1, 2019 please call and get on our Kindergarten registration mailing list for the 2019-2020 school year.
In order to be eligible to enter Kindergarten this coming fall, a student must be five years of age on or before December 1, 2019 and be a resident of the Catskill Central School District. Please note that our Kindergarten program is a full-day program.
Kindergarten registration appointments are now being scheduled for March 4th and 5th, 2019. At their scheduled appointment, parents will need to bring the following items:
- Completed registration papers (to be mailed out closer to registration)
- Birth Certificate (Original with raised seal) or other proof of Date of Birth
- Proof of Residency (Specifics included in mailing)
- Record of Immunization
- Parent/Guardian(s) driver’s license
- Any applicable Court documents (custody, etc.)
The registration process will not be complete, and the potential student will not be able to begin school until all the appropriate documents have been received by the registrar.
To set up an appointment or if you have any questions, please contact our Registrar.
Catskill Central School District Registrar
518-943-0574 EXT 3335 or
Catskill Elementary School
770 Embought Road
Catskill, NY 12414