Visit our Bully Prevention Webpage
Code of Conduct
CCSD Complaint Procedures
The Catskill Central School District believes that concerns regarding your child or school are best addressed by the District personnel who are in a position to most effectively resolve the issue. Families are requested to follow the District’s procedures and address their concerns with the appropriate personnel.
1. Teacher – classroom concerns
2. Principal – concerns about school operations or if a meeting with the teacher does not resolve the issue;
3. Superintendent – concerns about District operations or if further assistance is required to resolve the issue.
NYSED Complaint Procedures
Please visit the New York State Education Department’s New York State ESSA-Funded Programs Complaint Procedures website
Data Security & Privacy
District-Wide Safety Plan
District and School Improvement Plans
NYS School Report Card
Parent/Community Involvement Groups
CCSD now uses ParentSquare for school-related notifications to our families. Learn more by visiting our ParentsSquare page…
Parents and students can access student information through our parent/student portal. You can view grades, assignments, progress reports, schedules and more! Just log in with your school username and password (parents should contact your school to get yours). Below is the link to the webpage where parents and students can log in, as well as an informational document that will walk you through how to use all the features.
- Student Portal Info
- Parent/Student Portal Login
- URL for SchoolTool App https://schooltool11.neric.org/SchoolTool_CATS/
Matthew 25-Food Pantry
86 West Bridge Street
Catskill, New York 12414
Coordinator: Patti Dushane